Champion jockey Damien Oliver’s spring campaign is in doubt, with police questioning him over a criminal matter.Oliver agreed to meet with detectives on Monday. He has not been charged with any offence but the probe could interfere with his preparations for this year’s Spring Carnival, Melbourne’s Herald Sun reported.
$501 in Bonus Bets
Sign-up and get your first bet matched with up to $501 in bonus bets*
- DEPOSIT $50start bettingwith$250*CLAIM NOW
- first betmatchedup to$501*CLAIM NOW
- DEPOSIT $50start bettingwith$200*CLAIM NOW
- first depositmatchedup to$500*CLAIM NOW
* All Offers and Promotions posted in this article exclude NSW residents.