Check out this great betting product from online bookmaker Bet365! If the price at the jump is bigger than the price that you took, we will pay you out at the bigger odds. Available on every race, every day! Sign-up and Bet with Bet365 below!
How To Bet with Bet365:
- Register at Bet365.com.au via this link
- Go to the Bet365.com.au’s racing page
- Follow the instructions
How it works:
Place a Fixed Win bet on any Australian horse race.
If the price at the jump (final Official Price) is greater than the price that you took, we will pay you out at the bigger odds. For example, if you take 2.50 and the price of your selection drifts to 4.00, we will pay you out at 4.00 if it wins.
Full Terms and Conditions
- This offer is only available to eligible customers. You can see a full list of your available offers by logging in and selecting the Offers section on mobile or the Promotions section on desktop. bet365 maintains a record of customer contact in relation to eligibility for offers and this record, including the date and time of any restrictions being imposed, will be final in the event of any dispute.
- On all Australian Horse Racing, if you select Fixed Place, Forecast or Tricast, you will receive the price taken at the time of bet placement.
- On all Australian Horse Racing Fixed Price Win bets we will pay out at the best available price from either bet365’s Fixed Price at the time of bet placement or the final SOP/Official Price (in the absence of an SOP) supplied by
- Dynamic Odds. For example, if the Fixed Price pays $17.00 on your selection and the SOP pays $21.00, you will get paid at $21.00.
- If no Official Price is declared by Dynamic Odds at a particular track, for these meetings any winning bets will be paid at the Fixed Price taken at the time of bet placement.
- Fixed Price enhancement does not apply to Futures/Ante-Post prices, Concession (Cover) Bets or In-Play prices. In the event of a scratching, deductions may apply should the SP be the highest final price. Dead-Heat rules apply.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- bet365 may reclaim any bonus amount, Free Bets, Bet Credits or enhanced payments that have been awarded in error.