Western Australia star Arcadia Queen has topped the polling for the third edition of the $5 million All-Star Mile which will be raced at Moonee Valley on March 13.
Arcadia Queen earned top spot after fetching 15,105 votes, while the David Jolly-trained Behemoth finished in second place with 14,699 votes.
A total of 6 Group One winners are among the current top 10, while the remaining five spots in the 15-horse field are yet to be determined.
Arcadia Queen, Behemoth, Probaeel or Mr Quickie are all set to contest the Futurity Stakes at Caulfield on Saturday, should none of them win a wildcard entry will be given to the winner.
The first 10 horses to gain places through the public vote, in order are:
1. Arcadia Queen (WA, Grant & Alana Williams) 15,105
2. Behemoth (SA, David Jolly) 14,699
3. Probabeel (NZ, Jamie Richards) 14,503
4. Still A Star (TAS, Bill Ryan) 9,954
5. Greysful Glamour (NSW, Mark Newnham) 9,821
6. Russian Camelot (VIC, Danny O’Brien) 8,460
7. Regalo Di Gaetano (SA, Richard & Chantelle Jolly) 8,168
8. The Harrovian (QLD, Toby & Trent Edmonds) 7,535
9. Sir Dragonet (VIC, Ciaron Maher & David Eustace) 6,335
10. Mr Quickie (VIC, Phillip Stokes) 6,168