One TAB punter will be hoping that tonight’s French Open men’s singles final between Novak Djokovic and Rafael Nadal is a lengthy match with potentially one or two tie-break sets as they are on the verge of a $113,284 collect from a $100 multi.
Late yesterday afternoon, the TAB customer in question placed a $100 10-leg multi which included seven races (one yesterday and six today) along with last night’s semi-finals in the AFL and NRL.
The final leg in this multi requires at least 41 games to be played between Djokovic and Nadal in this evening’s decider for the 2020 French Open men’s singles championship.
The selections in the TAB punter’s $100 10-leg multi are:
- Pale King to win Race 7 at Kembla Grange yesterday $2.15
- Geelong to defeat Collingwood $1.62
AFL Semi-Final – Geelong won by 68 points
- Souths win vs Parramatta/Over 44.5 Points to be scored $2.25
NRL Semi-Final – Souths won 38-24; 62 points scored
- Glamour Fox to win Race 2 at Hawkesbury today $1.95
- Excelman to win Race 3 at Cranbourne today $2.016 *
- Scottish Dancer to win Race 5 at Cranbourne today $2.352 *
- Belluci Babe to win Race 5 at Hawkesbury today $2.10
- Ancestry to win Race 6 at Cranbourne today $2.35 *
- So Far Away to win Race 7 at Hawkesbury today $1.76 *
- Over 40.5 Games to be played between Djokovic and Nadal $1.80
2020 French Open Men’s Singles Final starts midnight AEDT
* indicates that price has been adjusted due to scratchings after multi was placed
“The TAB punter who placed this multi is not concerned over the eventual winner of this year’s French Open men’s singles title as long as the final is a slugfest that potentially requires a fifth set,” TAB’s Trent Langskaill said.
12-time French Open champion Rafael Nadal is the $1.70 favourite at TAB while Novak Djokovic is a $2.15 chance to win his second title at Roland Garros when the men’s singles final commences at midnight AEDT.