The Inglis Digital catalogue features 298 lots including Fasika, Absolute Flirt, Lucicello and Thought Of That.
Inglis Digital has catalogued 298 lots for their August (Late) Online Auction which launched on Friday afternoon.
The highlight of the sale, which will close on Wednesday, is Group One placed Fasika (So You Think).
Trained by Joe Pride and offered by Tricolours Syndications, Fasika secured five wins – three at stakes level and five minor placings – including a third place in the All Aged Stakes (Gr 1, 1400m) behind Tofane (Ocean Park) and Pierata (Pierro) – from 15 career starts, earning $762,000 in prize money.
The sale also includes stakes winning juvenile Absolute Flirt (Stratum), metro winning and Group placed Lucicello (I Am Invincible) and Group Three winner Thought Of That (So You Think), as well as an abundance of race fillies and intriguing racehorse shares plus mares in foal to some of the leading stallions in the country.
Also featured in the catalogue is
• Akhtar – three-year-old I Am Invincible (Invincible Spirit) colt out of Thousand Guineas (Gr 1, 1600m) winner Serious Speed (Royal Academy) that has had one start to date for Annabel Neasham Racing
• Blood Sweat Tears – Lightly raced four-year-old gelding that’s a two-time winner from eight starts
• The Defiant One – Consistent four-year-old gelding by Rubick (Encosta De Lago), a winner at Ballarat in July and a last start second at Pakenham
• Extrapolate – five-year-old winning Written Tycoon (Iglesia) gelding, offered by Malua Racing
• The Extreme Cat – three 5% Shares – two-year-old colt by Extreme Choice (Not A Single Doubt) that was a $300,000 yearling purchase for Ciaron Maher and David Eustace
• Freehearted – six-time Metro winner that is a three-quarter sister to Villa Verde (Not A Single Doubt) and a half-sister to Miss Sharapova (Ustinov), the dam of Doubtland (Not A Single Doubt) and Pretty Fast (Not A Single Doubt)
• Havieron – five-year-old Dundeel (High Chaparral) gelding, a two-time winner in Victoria
• Harmonium – four-year-old mare by I Am Invincible, won her maiden on debut as a two-year-old and is offered as a broodmare by Darby Racing
• Jawwaal 10% Share – offered unreserved by Mitch Beer Racing, who will use the proceeds of the sale to hopefully purchase a winning Kosciuszko ticket
• Nerve Not Verve – stakes-placed six-year-old mare, who is a half-sister sister to Group One winner Glory Days (Red Giant)
• Sabie Park – four-year-old gelding that has won and placed from four starts to date with Hawkes Racing
• Safe Passage – five-year-old Snitzel (Redoute’s Choice) mare out of a daughter of Deep Impact (Sunday Silence), three-time winner from eight starts including at Sandown
• Splendid Eagle – Sebring (More Than Ready) mare that has produced four winners and is a three-quarter sister to Eagle Way (More Than Ready), offered in foal to Shamus Award (Snitzel)
To watch the ‘Fasika Feature’ and hear from Pride and Tricolours Syndications’ James Moss, click here. https://vimeopro.com/inglis/inglis-tv/video/588685762 To view her parade video, click here. https://vimeopro.com/inglis/inglis-tv/video/588073403 A breeding certificate is also available on her listing.
The Inglis Digital August (Late) Online Auction will close for bidding from 3pm Wednesday, August 30 at inglisdigital.com.