Some facts about the Group One $1 million Golden Rose (1400m) at Rosehill on Saturday.
* For three-year-olds and formerly known as the Peter Pan Stakes (1500m).
* First run as the Golden Rose in 2003 when won by In Top Swing.
* Upgraded to Listed status in 2005 when Paratroopers was successful.
* Upgraded to Group Three in 2006 when won by Court Command.
* Not run in 2007 due to equine influenza outbreak.
* Upgraded to Group Two and held twice in 2008 when won by Forensics in the autumn and Duporth in the spring.
* Upgraded to Group One in 2009.
* Trainers with a runner on Saturday who have won the race before: Peter Snowden – Helmet (Forensics 2008, Denman 2009); Anthony Cummings – Smart Missile (Duporth 2008).
* Jockeys with a ride on Saturday who have won the race before: Kerrin McEvoy – Helmet (Denman 2009).
* Only two favourites have won the race: (Duporth $2.70 2008; Denman $2.40 2009).
* Forensics is the only filly to win the race. there are no fillies in this year’s race.