The fourth race on Coolmore Classic day at Rosehill is the Canterbury Stakes over 1300m and again we see another odds on favourite this time in the Gai Waterhouse trained More Joyous. View the full preview.
1. Rangirangdoo – A very talented miler who is resuming in this race, he will definately benefit from the run but will be looking for a bit more distance over the Autumn. Always runs well first up and will most likely be running home strongly into 2nd position.
2. Love Conquers All – A very honest galloper who is never far away in his races, has the ability to go forward in this race which will suit but doesn’t look talented enough to beat More Joyous. Happy to leave him out of the first two but should run third or fourth.
3. Empires Choice – Not suited by the distance and will most likely go to the rear of the field and stay there throughout the race, wont be in my trifecta’s.
4. Demerit – The second outsider of the small field and hasn’t been supported at all, will sit handy in running but doubt he has the class to beat Rangirangoo or More Joyous. Will be fighting out third spot with Love Conquers All.
5. More Joyous – She looks very well placed here which is shown by her odds, should stroll forward and have a relatively easy time up front and provide a nice kick. If she is close to her best tomorrow she will win.
Selections: More Joyous, Rangirangdoo, Demerit, Love Conquers All
Written by Morgan Payne
|Bookmaker||Why Bet||Sign Up||Full Review|
|Sign up and start betting in minutes!||Join||Review|
|Back Yourself with Ladbrokes!||Join||Review|
|Back a Winner with Neds!||Join||Review|
|Sign up to Unibet and start betting in minutes!||Join||Review|
|Sign up to TAB and start betting in minutes!||Join||Review|
|Sign up to PlayUp and start betting in minutes!||Join||Review|