Start in front at the jump at Wagga this Friday with online bookmaker Ladbrokes who are giving punters an awesome Bonus Bet Back Offer if your Horse Runs 2nd or 3rd. Make the Switch at Wagga races 1-2 this Friday.
How To Bet at Ladbrokes:
Reviews 📝: Read our Bookmaker Reviews
- The maximum Bonus Cash for this promotion is $50.
- This offer is not claimable through Mates Mode pot bets.
- Bets placed using Odds Boost are eligible for this offer.
- This offer is only available on races 1 & 2 at Wagga on May 6, 2022.
- Bets placed using Bonus Bets, Bonus Cash or other Ladbrokes’ promotions are not eligible for this promotion.
- This offer applies to first fixed odds win bet only and does not apply to place bets or exotics.
- The “Switch” product enables you to choose between Double Your Winnings and Bonus Back for 2nd or 3rd on the selected market.
- The “Switch” product (and in turn, the use of the Double Your Winnings promotion or the Run 2nd or 3rd Bonus Back promotion) is only available on your first single fixed win bet for the selected market.
- You can only use the “Switch” product once per event.
- When choosing Double Your Winnings, eligible winning bets will receive double winnings paid up to $50 in Bonus Cash on the win component only (excluding stake).
- Once you have selected your promotion (through the use of the “Switch” product or not), and you have placed your bet, you will not be able to use any other promotions on that market.
- The terms and conditions associated with the individual promotions that you can switch between still apply at all times.
- Bonus Cash expires 7 days from issue.
- Bonus Cash is a product, not actual cash.
- Live in-play bets and cashed out / partial cash out bets are excluded from this offer.
- Ladbrokes reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this offer at any time.
- This offer is available for recreational punters only and clients not participating in the spirit of the promotion will be excluded.
- Ladbrokes terms and conditions also apply to this offer.