Online bookmaker Palmerbet have an awesome offer on Horse Racing at Morphettville this weekend where it is Australasian Oaks day. All races. Top Tote on all racing exotics.
How To Bet at Palmerbet:
- Register at Palmerbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Palmerbet.com.au’s Horse Racing markets
- Place Your Bet
- This promotion is available to Eligible Customers.
- This promotion only applies to selected races and/or race meetings.
- The promotion only applies to all Exacta, Quinella, Trifecta, First Four and Quadrella bets placed on the nominated races/meetings.
- This promotion only applies to fields of eight runners or more.
- Payout will occur on the highest of the 3 dividends declared by each of the 3 national TAB’s across Quinellas, Exactas, Trifectas, First Fours & Quadrellas for the nominated races/meetings.
- If any of the 3 national TAB’s release a dividend that Palmerbet deem to be an obvious error, then that dividend will not be included for the purpose of this promotion. The remaining dividend(s) released by the remaining national TAB(s) will be used to determine the highest dividend.
- Dead heat and general racing rules apply.
- Only bets placed via the Internet, App and the Mobi-Site will be eligible for this promotion. Telephone bets are not eligible for this promotion.
- Bonus Money bets are not eligible to be used on this promotion.
- Any Eligible Customer who has received or claimed any other Promotional Offer is NOT eligible to receive this offer, unless Palmerbet determines otherwise.
- Any Eligible Customer with a hidden, unidentified I.P addresses or deemed to be using a VPN will not be eligible for this promotion.
- Winnings from this promotion are not subject to a turnover requirement before withdrawal. For SA residents this means that the Palmerbet Best Tote is a ‘complimentary gambling product.’ For the avoidance of doubt this withdrawals will be handled in accordance with the Terms and conditions and the Promotional terms and conditions.
- Exotic payout rules apply, see Race Betting Rules Section 3 and Maximum Win Limits.