Each Way Extra gives you the option to increase or decrease the number of places in a race when you are betting Each Way on selected Horse Racing. When you use Each Way Extra you can add places to your Each Way Horse Racing bets and take a reduced price or remove places and increase the odds on your selection. The number of Each Way Extra places offered on a race can be viewed on the Each Way Extra tab or on the bet slip.
How To Bet with Bet365:
- Register at Bet365.com.au via this link
- Go to the Bet365.com.au’s racing page
- Follow the instructions
How to access Each Way Extra:
Simply select the ‘Each Way Extra’ tab from the racecard header to see the additional place terms that are available on your chosen race.
Once you have selected a price and the corresponding number of places from the Each Way Extra race tab, it will appear on your bet slip. You can also alter the place terms directly from the bet slip.
Each Way Extra bets will not be eligible for bet365 Price Promise and Best Odds Guaranteed, except where a new or eligible customer selects place terms that match the standard Win and Each Way market for that race. Where Enhanced Place Terms are offered on a race and selected by a new or eligible customer, Best Odds Guaranteed will apply.
Full Terms and Conditions
- Each Way Extra is available for pre-race single bets on selected Horse Racing. For Horse Racing from UK and Ireland this will be available from 6pm (outside daylight savings) or 8pm (during daylight savings) AEST the night before the race or, where the race is taking place at night-time (eg a UK horse race), the night of the race.
- Each Way Extra bets, placed by using either the Each Way Extra tab of the racecard or via the drop-down on the bet slip, will not be eligible for bet365 Price Promise and Best Odds Guaranteed, except where a new or eligible customer selects place terms that match the standard Win and Each Way market for that race, as displayed in the Fixed Odds tab of the racecard.
- Where Enhanced Place Terms are available on a race and selected by a new or eligible customer, Best Odds Guaranteed will apply.
- In the event of non-runners, bet365 may remove the availability of Enhanced Place Terms or update the place terms offered. Bets placed prior to the removal or update of the market will be settled in accordance with the Enhanced
- Place Terms taken at the time of bet placement.
- Each Way Extra bets can only be Cashed Out pre-race and cannot be amended using the Edit Bet Feature.
- Each Way Extra bets are considered an offset to standard Each Way terms. In the event of non-runners, if the standard Each Way terms change, then the Each Way Extra terms will also change accordingly (including changes to the number of places available and/or the market place fraction).
- Where any term of the offer or promotion is breached or there is any evidence of a series of bets placed by a customer or group of customers, which due to a promotional offer results in guaranteed customer profits irrespective of the outcome, whether individually or as part of a group, bet365 reserves the right to reclaim the benefit of such offers and in their absolute discretion either settle the bets at the correct odds, void the bets or void any bet funded by the benefit of the offer. We further reserve the right to ask any customer to provide sufficient documentation for us to be satisfied in our absolute discretion as to the customer’s identity prior to us providing them with the benefit of any offer to their account.
- All bet365 offers are intended for recreational players and bet365 may in its sole discretion limit the eligibility of customers to participate in all or part of any promotion.
- bet365 reserves the right to amend, cancel, reclaim or refuse any promotion at its own discretion.