Online bookmaker Neds.com.au are offering punters an awesome offer to kick off the day on Caulfield Cup day this weekend. Place a bet in Race 1 and if it loses you get a refund on your bet up to $20. Claim this offer below.
Get Serious PUNTING TOOLS! Sign-up at Neds and get Daily Price Boosts, Racing Backups, Fluc Ups!
How To Claim:
Review 📝: Read our Neds Bookmaker Review HERE
- Max refund $20
- Offer dates: 11:59PM AEST Wednesday October 18, 2017 – Race 1 start on Saturday October 21, 2017
- This offer ONLY applies to Race 1 at Caufield, VIC on Saturday October 21, 2017
- FULL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- This offer is not available to residents of NSW, WA and SA.
- The offer applies to the first win or each-way bet placed by the Customer on Race 1 at Caufield, VIC on Saturday October 21, 2017 (‘Nominated Race’).
- This offer is only available to existing Neds Customers who:
- have a valid, active and funded Betting Account with Neds;
- place a bet using the Neds Betting Platform (either online or app);
- place either a win bets or an each-way bet on the Nominated Race
- (‘Qualifying Bet’)
- This offer commences 11:59PM AEST Wednesday October 18, 2017 and is available until the start of the Nominated Race (‘Promotional Period’). Bets placed outside the Promotional Period are not eligible for this offer.
- The maximum Qualifying Bet that can be placed in order to be eligible for this offer is $20.
- The offer applies to the first qualifying win bet placed by the customer on the Nominated Race. If more than one win or place bet is placed, then the first bet appearing in the customer’s pending bet slip, will be deemed to be the Qualifying Bet for this purpose of this offer.
- Futures/all-in wagers are eligible and will be considered the first bet for the purpose of determining the Qualifying Bet.
- Multi-bets, Exotics, bets placed by telephone call, live in-play bets and cashed out bets are excluded from this offer.
- If the Customer places a Qualifying Bet and lose, Neds will refund the amount of your Qualifying Bet (up to a maximum of $20) as real cash back into your Betting Account. For Each Way bets, the Win portion only of your stake (up to a maximum of $20) shall be refunded as real cash back into your Betting Account (‘Cash Back Refund’)
- Bonus Bets or Matched Bets received from other Neds promotional offers are not eligible to be used as a Qualifying Bet for this offer.
- This offer does not apply if you are eligible for a protest payout in accordance with our Betting Rules (ie. if your horse is relegated out of a paying position as a result of a protest, and you are entitled to be paid under the protest payout rules, you will not be entitled to the Cash Back Refund).
- If the Bet Boost Feature is used to place a Qualifying Bet, then only the Client’s original nominated stake and not the Boosted Stake will be considered as the amount of the Qualifying Bet for the purpose of calculating the amount of the eligible Cash Back Refund.
- The Cash Back Refund will be credited to the Customer’s Account within 24 hours after of the final result of the nominated race is determined.
- Neds reserves the right to change, cancel or suspend this promotion at any time.
- Neds General Promotional Terms and Conditions also apply to this offer