Hit the Power Play button on the betslip & watch your odds Power Up! One Power Play available every day! (Only available on Fixed Odds Thoroughbred, Harness & Greyhound bets. Terms & Conditions apply).
TOP ODDS with Top Tote + Sign-up at Sportsbet via this link and get TOP ODDS with Top Tote +!
How To Use Power Play:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
What is Power Play?
Power Play allows you to increase your Racing odds on a Fixed Odds Win Bet.
Where is Power Play available?
The Power Play button is displayed on the betslip when logged in on mobile and on the latest version of the app.
How do I use Power Play?
It’s as easy as adding a selection to your Bet Slip and tapping the Power Play button. Watch your Odds Increase and then Place your Bet (you will only use the Power Play once you confirm your Bet).
When can I use Power Play?
Available for Fixed Odds bets on selected Thoroughbreds, Greyhounds and Harness Racing on Mobile only.
How many do I get?
You have one Power Play per day. Unused Power Play don’t accumulate! It will reset at Midnight ACST (Darwin time). Punters Club will have their own daily Power Play.
Terms & Conditions
- These rules (the Power Play Rules) are incorporated into and form part of the Rules. The standard sports and racing rules, including deductions, also apply to Power Play bets.
- Sportsbet may, in its absolute discretion, offer the Power Play feature to selected Members for selected products, markets, pricing or bet types. Sportsbet reserves the right to change, suspend or remove the availability of the Power Play feature at any time.
- The Power Play feature is currently only available for single bets placed using your mobile device, including iOS (iPhone) and Mobile Web. The Power Play will feature is expected to also be available for bets placed using a desktop computer in the coming weeks.
- The Power Play feature is not available: a. for bets placed using a desktop computer; b. for telephone or live bets; or c. on bets where a Bonus Bet has been used.
- The number of Power Plays which may be made available to you in a particular day will be at Sportsbet’s absolute discretion. All Power Plays made available to you will expire each day at midnight (Darwin time). No Power Plays will roll-over to the following day.
- The price available to you when you apply your Power Play (powered price) will be at Sportsbet’s absolute discretion.
- If the Power Play feature is available for your bet selection, you will see the Power Play button when you access your Bet Slip. You will need to select Power Play to see the powered price. You must select Power Play to proceed with the bet if you wish to place your bet at the powered price (‘Power Play bet’). You will only be able to see the powered price if you have a Power Play available.
- Your Power Play will be considered to have been used and will not be available for any other bets that day if: a. your Power Play bet (or any part of your Power Play bet) is declined for any reason, b. an alternative stake and price is offered on your Power Play bet and you do not accept that offer; c. your Power Play bet is voided or your bet selection is scratched; or d. you have a screen time out while your Power Play bet is being processed and before your Power Play bet is accepted.
- Punters Club accounts are eligible for the Power Play feature. Any Power Plays allocated to a Punters Club account will be allocated to the Club and not to individual members. This means that if your Club has been allocated one Power Play per day, only one club Member can use that Power Play when placing a bet.
- Power Play is intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by Sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of Power Play will not be eligible for the enhancement. Sportsbet reserves the right to make Power Play unavailable to Members considered to be abusing Power Play or other promotions.