Find which races are eligible for the Fold by finding the Fold eligible banner on the Racecard. During an eligible race, select the Fold tab in the Racecard & you can cancel your bet in the run with your full stake returned in CASH!
TOP ODDS with Top Tote + Sign-up at Sportsbet via this link and get TOP ODDS with Top Tote +!
How To Use The Fold:
- Register at Sportsbet.com.au via this link
- Go to the Sportsbet.com.au promotions page
- Follow the instructions
Terms and Conditions
- The Fold is only available at selected race tracks and events, where the Fold icon and/or banner is visible on the racecard.
- Sportsbet may, in its absolute discretion, offer The Fold feature to selected Members for selected products, markets, pricing or bet types. Sportsbet reserves the right to change, suspend or remove the availability of The Fold feature at any time.
- The Fold feature is currently only available for single racing ‘win’ only bets. ‘Win’ portion of each-way bets are not eligible to be Folded.
- The Fold feature is not available in respect of telephone or live bets; or bets where a Bonus Bet has been used.
- The number of Fold ‘tokens’ which may be made available to you in a particular day will be at Sportsbet’s absolute discretion. All Fold tokens made available to you will expire each day at midnight (Darwin time). No tokens will roll-over to the following day.
- Bets will be eligible to be ‘Folded’ as indicated by The Fold banner appearing on the racecard prior to placing any bets on the given event, & by The Fold icon appearing next to the eligible bet within the ‘My Bets This Race’ panel on the racecard post betting on the given event.
- If the Fold feature is available for your bet: you will see the Fold button when you access the respective racecard and the icon/countdown clock will be visible before and during the race only one Fold token can be redeemed per event; you will have a limited amount of time to ‘Fold’ your bet, as indicated by the ‘The Fold Timer’ within the ‘My Bets This Race’ panel in the event racecard; and once the Fold timer has expired, the bet will not be able to be ‘Folded’.
- Your Fold token will be considered to have been used and will not be available for any other bets that day if you have a screen time out while your Fold is being processed and before it is accepted.
- Non-Withdrawable funds that are used to place a bet which is then ‘Folded’ will be returned to your account as Non-Withdrawable funds.