A total of 561 lots have been catalogued for the Inglis Digital June (Late) Online Sale which opened for bidding on Friday. Included in the catalogue is stakes winning juvenile Volcanic Rock (Hinchinbrook) and a number of stakes-performed mares in the broodmare category.
Trained by Gai Waterhouse and Adrian Bott, Volcanic Rock is the only stakes-winning two-year-od to be offered for public auction in Australia this season.
Bought by China Horse Club and Newgate Bloodstock for $240,000 at the Inglis Classic Yearling Sale, he has won twice with his biggest win to date coming in the Phoenix Stakes (Listed, 1500m) at Eagle Farm two starts ago tjat qualified him for Hong Kong with a PP rating of 74. The two-year-old gelding is offered by Newgate (as agent) with x-rays, vet report and scope available in the Inglis repository.
Other highlight lots of note in the June (Late) Online Sale include:
• Arigato – four-year-old daughter of Choisir (Danehill Dancer) out of a stakes-winning mare, she’s a half sister to stakes winner Tahitian Dancer (Dawn Approach) and a Flemington winner herself
• Full of Beans – Smart Missile (Fastnet Rock) half-sister to dual Group 1 winner Kenedna (Not A Single Doubt) and Spill The Beans (Snitzel), in foal to D’Argento (So You Think)
• Kentucky Tornado (Mizzen Mast) – an American-bred mare who has raced in France and Australia, running second to subsequent Group 1 winner Media Award (Shamus Award) two starts ago
• Kiama – sister to Group 1-winning mare Foxplay (Foxwedge), offered in foal to Capitalist (Written Tycoon)
• Litchfield County (Sebring) – 45 per cent Share – Placed at Listed and Group 2 level at his past two starts, the three-year-old colt is a progressive horse with the Mick Price and Michael Kent Jnr stable
• Lady Sol (Nom Du Jeu) – half sister to Dundeel (High Chaparral), offered in foal to The Autumn Sun (Redoute’s Choice)
• Logan’s Choice – Redoute’s Choice (Danehill) mare that has produced Group 2 winner Vanna Girl (Husson), offered in foal to Exceedance (Exceed And Excel)
• Love You Lucy (Love Conquers All) – winner of the Dane Ripper Stakes (Gr 2, 1400m), she won or placed in 14 of 20 starts as two, three and four-year-old
• Miss Japan – four-year-old winning daughter of Deep Impact (Sunday Silence) out of a Grade 1 winner
• Mission River – three-year-old gelding by Redoute’s Choice out of Group 1 winner Yosei (Invincible Spirit) who was stakes placed as a two-year-old
• Money Matters (Canford Cliffs) – four-year-old gelding that won a Group 3 at Ascot three starts ago
• Never Fade (Stay Gold) – half-sister to a Group 1 winner Spanish Moon (El Prado), offered in foal to Castelvecchio (Dundeel)
• Petite Potat – unraced Japanese-bred mare by Lord Kanaloa (King Kamehameha) out of a sakes-winning mare in America, in foal to Magna Grecia (Invincible Spirit)
• She’s Alight – WA-based stakes winner by Tavistock (Montjeu)
• Swing Vote – stakes-placed Northern Meteor (Encosta De Lago) mare carrying a three quarter sibling to Hong Kong Triple Crown winner Rapper Dragon (Street Boss)
There are also mares in foal to the likes of Extreme Choice (Not A Single Doubt), Written Tycoon (Iglesia), So You Think (High Chaparral), Deep Field (Northern Meteor), Frosted (Tapit), Microphone (Exceed And Excel), Trapeze Artist (Snitzel), The Autumn Sun, Yes Yes Yes (Rubick), All Too Hard (Casino Prince) etc.
There are offerings from the likes of Aquis, Arrowfield Stud, Bhima Thoroughbreds, Ciaron Maher Racing, Coolmore Stud, Erinvale Thoroughbreds, Gilgai Farm, Heinrich Bloodstock, Kingstar Farm, Newhaven Park, Swettenham Stud, Waratah Thoroughbreds, Widden Stud etc.
Stay tuned on Inglis’ social media channels for a second preview, focusing on the other online sale categories.
Bidding on the Inglis Digital June (Late) Online Auction is now available, with the final countdown commencing at 12pm midday (AEST), Wednesday June 30.
To view the catalogue or to bid on a lot, click here.