WHO IS WINX?
* A six-year-old bay mare, foaled September 14, 2011 by Street Cry out of Vegas Showgirl
* Bought at the 2013 Magic Millions yearling sale for $230,000
* Owned by Magic Bloodstock Racing (Peter and Patty Tighe), Richard Treweeke and Debbie Kepitis
* Trained by Chris Waller
* Prize money of $13,475,425 with 24 wins in 30 starts
WHEN DID WE START TO TAKE NOTICE?
* Came from last to win the Sunshine Coast Guineas on May 16, 2015 and has been unbeaten in 19 starts since
JOCKEYS TO WIN ON WINX
* Hugh Bowman (19), Jason Collett (2) and Larry Cassidy (1), James McDonald (1), Tommy Berry (1)
LAST JOCKEY TO LOSE ON WINX
* Hong Kong star Joao Moreira had the ride when Winx finished second in the Australian Oaks at Randwick on April 11, 2015
WHERE HAS SHE WON?
* Randwick (13), Rosehill (5), Moonee Valley (2) and Warwick Farm (1), Sunshine Coast (1), Doomben (1), Caulfield (1)
WHAT HAS SHE WON?
* 13 Group One races including the past two Cox Plates, and most recently the George Main Stakes
WHAT WILL A FLEMINGTON WIN MEAN?
* Winx will equal Kingston Town with 14 Group One wins if she claims the Turnbull
WHAT ABOUT THE RACE?
* The Turnbull Stakes is worth $500,000 and is run over 2000m
* It will be Winx’s first run at Flemington, the home of the Melbourne Cup
* Winx’s presence has spooked competition with just six horses taking her on including the $301 outsiders Magicool and Skyfire
* Humidor, rated a leading chance in the Caulfield Cup later this month, is considered the horse most likely to test Winx
*Existing customers only. 2nd Racing bet. Excl SA & WA. T’s & C’s apply. Gamble responsibly.