The focus switches to the West with some massive racedays coming up in Perth, including the Railway Stakes this Saturday. We’re starting things off in style, so if your horse runs 2nd to Luckygray, you’ll get your money back!
- Place a Win or Each Way bet on the Railway Stakes
- If your horse runs 2nd to Luckygray, you’ll get your money back (max $100, first bet on the race)!
Stakes Special – Offer Terms:
- The Offer applies only to the first wager placed over the Internet or m.sportsbet.com.au and applies only to the final field for the Railway Stakes. A member is eligible to receive only 1 refund for this promotion.
- The offer only applies to your first bet on the final field of the Railway Stakes.
- Any megabets on the race are ineligible for the offer.
- Free Bets placed are ineligible for the Offer. Multibets are excluded from this offer.
- For the offer to be valid, your horse must run 2nd to Luckygray as per the official results.
- The money back special provided will match the member’s Stake – to a maximum of $100. Each Way bets will have the win portion of the bet refunded only.
- The Offer applies only to win or each way wagers placed on the Railway Stakes. All eligible bets will have their stake credited within 24 hours of the race completion and members will be sent an email notification of the stake being refunded
- Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Members who hold multiple accounts or are deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.