Sportsbet is the home of racing and now we have another reason why our members get more bet for their buck! On Saturday April 30, its Money Back Saturday and one race each in of the Five Capital Cities will give punters their Cash Back if your horse runs 2nd in some of today’s best races including the Blue Sapphire Stakes, Gunsynd Classic, Rowley Mile and Chairman’s Stakes.
A Refund beckons if your Horse comes in 2nd!
sportsbet.com.au is the home of racing and now we have another reason why our members get more bet for their buck!
On Saturday April 30, its Money Back Saturday and one race each in of the Five Capital Cities will give punters their Cash Back if your horse runs 2nd.
- Place a Win or Each Way bet in any of the races listed below.
- If your horse runs 2nd, you’ll get your stake back as cash (max $100 per race).
|Upcoming Racing Refund Races – Updated as markets become available|
|Meeting||Race||Date & Time/Result|
|Caulfield||Race 4 – Zaidee’s Blue Sapphire Stakes 1200m||30/04/11 1:55PM AEST|
|Eagle Farm||Race 6 – James Squire Gunsynd Classic 1600m||30/04/11 3:25PM AEST|
|Hawkesbury||Race 6 – XXXX Gold H’bury Rowley Mile 1600m||30/04/11 3:35PM AEST|
|Ascot||Race 4 – Ryan’s Meats (Bm68+) 1600m||30/04/11 4:20PM AEST|
|Morphettville||Race 7 – Chairman’s Stakes 2020m||30/04/11 4:25PM AEST|
5 Racing Refunds – Offer Terms:
1. The Offer applies only to wagers placed over the Internet or Mobile phone at m.sportsbet.com.au and applies only to the nominated races as listed in the table above. A member is eligible to receive one refund per nominated race on win and each way wagers only. Only the member’s first bet on the race will be eligible for the Offer.
2. Free Bets placed on a selection are ineligible for the Offer. Multibet wagers are excluded from the Offer.
3. To be eligible for the offer, the member’s selection in the nominated race must finish 2nd as declared in the official results. If there is a dead heat for 2nd, the offer will stand and both runners finishing equal 2nd will receive the Offer. If there is a dead heat for first, the Offer is not valid.
4. The refund will match the member’s Stake to a maximum of $100 per race. Each Way bets will receive the win portion of the bet as a refund only (eg. A $50 Each Way wager will receive a $50 refund).
5. The refund will be cash and will be credited to the member’s account as a separate transaction once the race has been officially resulted (or by the next morning if the race is an evening event) and the member will receive an email confirming the refund has been paid.