Big 6 wager requires you to select the six winners in the consecutive races on the Big 6 race card to win the Major Dividend. But, if you select the first five winners in a row, and get knocked out in the final race, you still score a Consolation Dividend. View today’s Randwick/Sydney Cup day market.
Get a HUGE dividend kick when you pick all six!
Punters from all around Australia can enjoy the HUGE Super 6 pools in Vic & NSW at sportsbet.com.au!
The Super 6 is available on the most popular meetings.
A Super 6 wager requires you to select the six winners in the consecutive races on the Super 6 race card to win the Major Dividend. But, if you select the first five winners in a row, and get knocked out in the final race, you still score a Consolation Dividend.
Flexi Betting can be used on Super 6 6 wagers giving you a percentage of the full unit dividend.
CURRENT SUPER 6 BET CARDS:
How to place a Super 6 wager
You can access the Super 6 bet type via the “Racing” menu on the left hand side of the screen and click the “Multiples” option.
- The Super 6 Race Card lists each race on the Super 6 card. At least 1 runner must be nominated per race.
- Click the + icon alongside each race number to access vital information such as; Last 4 race results, Jockey and Weight. The barrier is listed alongside each horse and if the Jockey has a weight claim you will see the claim in brackets after the Jockey name. Click the – icon to hide this information. For extensive Form, click the Form icon above the race card.
- Select your runner(s) in each leg by clicking the box alongside each horse. Finalise your selections for the Super 6.
- After you enter a stake amount (eg $20) into the stake box, the Flexibet percentage will display at the bottom right hand side of the race card alongside the Bet button. Once you are happy with your selections and percentage, press the Bet button.
- Your betting slip appears at the top of the screen. Press the bet button again and finalise your wager. Done!
– NOTE: Making changes to your selections once the Super 6 bet slip is on the screen will not update your bet slip with your changes. Please press the Clear Slip button on the bet slip and make your changes to your quaddie selections then press the Bet button again.
Super 6 help?
4-things to know about the Super 6!!
1). If you get the winner of all six races you’ll win the major dividend. If you get the winner of the first 5 races, but not the winner of the final race, then you’ll collect the Consolation Dividend. The Consolation Dividend can be won MULTIPLE times if you lose the final race – eg. If you have 3 horses in the final race, and lose, you will win the Consolation Dividend 3 times!
2). If you have a Scratched runner, you will receive the nominated Substituted Favourite (not necessarily the starting favourite) as the Substitute in that leg of the Super 6. The nominated Favorite is based on the most popular runner selected by Home Tote punters in that race. If you already have this runner, you’ll get double the Flexi percentage on your wager dividend if this Substitute Favourite runner wins!
3). If four or more races are abandoned, all wagers are refunded. But if you have the winner in the first three races and the final three races are abandoned, you will collect a share of the Major Dividend!
4). If the Super 6 is cross-venues in multiple states of Australia, members will enjoy the juicy dividends offered by the Victorian Tote!
If you need help or have any questions about the Super 6, please send your email, or call 1800 155 887. May you win a whopping BIG dividend!