We have partnered with centrebet to give readers a $150 bet on the 2010 Melbourne Cup that cant lose, checkout the details and sign-up today.
To celebrate the running of the 150th Melbourne Cup Centrebet has put together a sensational $150 sign up offer to get you started this Spring Carnival.
Join Centrebet now & weâ€™ll get you started with a bet that canâ€™t lose up to $150!
Sound good? Well, what are you waiting for…hereâ€™s how it works:
- Just open an account at centrebet.com
- Place any racing bet you like on or before Sunday 7th November 2010
- If your first bet doesnâ€™t win youâ€™ll automatically receive a free bet token to than same value as your bet, up to $150!
To be eligible for the Bet That Canâ€™t Lose, all you need to do is open a Centrebet account & then place any racing bet on or before Sunday 7th November 2010.
How to use your FREE BET:
- Log-in to your new account and select your bet.
- At the top of the betslip you will see “USE FREEBET TOKEN”. Click on this section and a drop down menu will appear.
- Click and drag the Freebet token you wish to use into your betslip.
- Enter your total wager amount in the box provided (Min = to Free Bet token value).
- To place your bet, click ‘Confirm Wager’, then click on “submit”. Your Free Bet has now been placed!
NOTE: If you choose an event that the Freebet is NOT valid for, the Freebet token will NOT appear in the betslip. For assistance please call our Customer Service Centre on 132 946.
Click here for latest racing prices