The marquee day of the Autumn Carnival has arrived, with the Golden Slipper set to shake Rosehill on Saturday. As always, Gai Waterhouse will have many runners involved, with at least four of her horses set for the big race. With this in mind, we’ve decided that if your horse runs second to a Gai Waterhouse horse, we’ll give your money back!
Golden Slipper Money Back Special
- Back a horse to Win or Each Way in the Golden Slipper.
- If your horse runs 2nd and a Gai Waterhouse horse wins the race, we’ll give your stake back as cash up to $100!
|Golden Slipper Money Back Special
Golden Slipper Money Back Special – Offer Terms:
- The Offer applies only to wagers placed over the Internet or m.sportsbet.com.au and applies only to the nominated race of the day. A member is eligible to receive only 1 refund per nominated race. Only the member’s first bet on the race will be eligible
- Free Bets placed are ineligible for the Offer. Multibets are excluded from this offer.
- To be eligible for the offer, the member’s selection in the Golden Slipper must finish 2nd to a Gai Waterhouse horse in the official results.
- Only wagers placed on the Golden Slipper Futures market after 2pm Saturday, 31st of March or wagers placed on the final field market are eligible.
- The money back special provided will match the member’s Stake – to a maximum of $100. Each Way bets will have the win portion of the bet refunded only.
- The Offer applies only to win or each way wagers placed on the nominated race. All eligible bets will have their stake credited by 5pm the day after the Nominated races and members will be sent an email notification of the stake being refunded.
- Sportsbet promotions are intended for recreational punters. Professional gamblers and members deemed by sportsbet to be abusing the spirit of the promotion will not be eligible for refunds. Sportsbet reserves the right to make this promotion unavailable to Members considered to be abusing the promotion by any means.